*Clink of glasses* “Cheers” to the end of a long day or just getting together with friends – no matter the occasion, if you are in the Wilmington area, you are sure to find some of the best wines from around the world. From neighborhood bottle shops to intimate bars – here are some of our favorite spots to grab your favorite wine or learn about new varietals.
- Bridgewater Wines + Dines – Now with a Porters Neck location near the Lowe’s Home Improvement, Bridgewater Wines offers customers wines from around the world at all price points. Browse wines in an inviting, comfortable environment or stay and enjoy a glass at the wine bar. This is a great place to relax and sample the specially crafted menu that not only pairs with but enhances the wines!
- The Wine Sampler – This locally owned wine & craft beer shop offers over 700 wines to choose from at all price points. Come in & shop for bottles or stay and enjoy a glass of wine. They also have a Winestation offering 28 choices by the ounce, two ounce or five ounce pours. Relax in their casual environment and let the professionally trained staff help you find the perfect wine! Local delivery is available as well.
- Red Bank Wine – Located in the new Bradley Creek Station on Oleander Drive, Red Bank is a premier wine store. Locally owned and operated since 2004, the store offers world class wines, from major producers to allocated boutique family vineyards. And if you are looking for something more unique, be sure to check out “The Vault” – their temperature-controlled, glass-walled wine room.
- Total Wine & More – Total Wine offers a large selection of wine and beer at a great price. Join them for educational classes and events, free weekly tastings, or to talk with wine and beer experts. They even offer Delivery and Curbside Pickup via their website and mobile app.
- Palate Bottle Shop and Garden – Just a few blocks from the Live Oak Bank Pavilion in the North Fourth District, you’ll find thoughtfully curated wine and beer in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. This friendly and inviting space offers something weekly from live music and specially curated events, pop-up markets, wine tastings and more.
If you are like us, you’re already thirsty and ready to get out there to sample some of these tasty offerings from around the world. We think one of the best places to try a new bottle is in a McAdams home! We build beautiful homes in our specially curated communities in the Wilmington Area of North Carolina, click here to view our current incentives. Or if you own a preferred lot, you can choose from our portfolio of floor plans to personalize with numerous design options. Contact us today to get started on your new home journey.