Part of the joy of the holidays is gathering with friends and family while sharing a meal. Food is the cornerstone of the season, and Christmas season is party season! Sure, you’ve got your traditional recipe favorites that are never to be tampered with (Mom’s pumpkin roll, for instance). But every now and then it’s fun to push tradition aside and try a new or unexpected recipe. Here are some alternative holiday recipe ideas that may even become part of your everyday meals.
- Stuffing Muffins – Savory, comforting and full of delectable crispy edges.
- Bacon Pastry Twists with Beer Cheese Dip – Flaky, cheesy bacon twists are both easy and delicious to dunk in beer cheese dip.
- Christmas Tacos – A delicious seasonal spin on everyone’s favorite. Slow cooked short ribs along with pomegranate juice, chiles and cinnamon for a lively and intriguing flavor.
- Martha Stewart’s Mac-n-Cheese – A gooey, absolute delicious classic that is perfect any time of year.
- Grilled Sea Bass with Garlic Butter – An alternative to traditional proteins, this fish is a showstopper and will give you the feel of Christmas by the ocean.
We hope these recipe ideas have created full bullies and happy people. The real goal is to enjoy all the delicious food and memories brought surrounding the holiday table. To find the perfect home to enjoy the holidays in, see our specially curated communities in the Wilmington Area of North Carolina, click here for current incentives. Or if you own a preferred lot, you can choose from our portfolio of floor plans to personalize with numerous design options. Contact us today to get started on your new home journey.