One of the best things about fall are all the seasonal soups and abundance of comfort foods that seem to nourish our souls and help get us feeling warm and cozy in no time. Below are some recipes that we think are delicious and will be sure to give you full and happy bellies. So grab a spoon or your favorite roll for dunking – these soups are so tasty that we might even have you considering adding them to your holiday menus.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – Buttery, earthy flavors dazzle your tastebuds with this easy classic cream soup. Nutritional guides and dairy free options are also available with this recipe.
- Julia Child’s French Onion Soup – This rustic classic is guaranteed to delight your senses and instantly warm you on a cold rainy night. Simple ingredients combined with a little patience and you’ll have perfection in a bowl.
- Moroccan Cauliflower and Almond Soup – Rich and blissfully decadent, this healthy North-African-spiced cauliflower and almond soup is 100% vegan (keep that secret to yourself, no one will notice)!
- Roasted Sweet Potato Soup– This easy sheet pan soup is so creamy and wonderfully flavorful!
- Pasta Fagioli – An Italian classic perfect for those chilly evenings, similar to minestrone but thicker, this cross between soup and pasta is sure to please the whole family. Just be sure to have some crusty bread for dipping.
There’s no better place to enjoy these delicious meals than in a McAdams Homes. To find the perfect home and to start and making lasting family memories see our specially curated communities in the Wilmington Area of North Carolina, click here for current incentives. Or if you own a preferred lot, you can choose from our portfolio of floor plans to personalize with numerous design options. Contact us today to get started on your new home journey.