There’s no denying that the Wilmington area with its mild winter climate and coastal surroundings offers up year-round opportunity to stay active. Whether it’s a New Year’s resolution, getting yourself ready for bathing suit season or you just want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, Wilmington offers plenty of great options to get yourself where you want to be.
- O2 Fitness – With multiple locations, state-of-the-art equipment, group classes and personalized training – O2 Fitness is a great place to start your fitness journey.
- Orangetheory Fitness – Orangetheory is a combination of science, coaching, and technology aimed to get total-body results. With studios nationwide, mobile app, flexible classes, and no long term contracts, Orangetheory might be your new favorite “gym”.
- Axis Fitness Training – With locations that include Downtown Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, and Hampstead – Axis Fitness is there to meet all your fitness needs. With group training classes, personal training sessions and 24/7 access, Axis will help with body composition, athletic performance, and injury prevention.
- Pilates – With a goal of coordinating the mind, body, and spirit – Pilates routines balance, strengthen, and create flexibility in the body. Some of Wilmington’s studios include In Balance Pilates Studio and Club Pilates.
- Boxing – Fitness boxing is a great aerobic exercise with a host of health benefits, from increasing muscle and bone strength to improving balance, lifting your mood and gets your heart pumping. Check out these gyms in Wilmington – Port City Boxing & Fitness, Legends Boxing, and Cape Fear Boxing.
Another great spot to keep in shape is at your home gym in one of our specially curated communities in the Wilmington Area of North Carolina, click here to view our current incentives. Or if you own a preferred lot, you can choose from our portfolio of floor plans to personalize with numerous design options. Contact us today to get started on your new home journey.